THE TOUR INCLUDES:
– 7.30 am Departure from your hotel in Rome to Florence.
– about 10.30 am Tourist destination par excellence, Florence offers architectural and pictorial masterpieces, such as its Duomo, the Uffizi, the Ponte Vecchio and Piazza della Signoria. Arrival in Florence: cradle of the Renaissance and everywhere recognized as one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The climate in this region is temperate continental, with sultry summers and cold hells.
– 3.00 pm Departure for Siena.
– 3.45 pm Arrival in Siena: at the center of a radiant hilly landscape, it houses the most famous Palio in Italy and is home to the well-known Sienese art school which in the 14th century was able to keep up with Florentine art. Among its most important monuments are those located in Piazza del Campo, the Pope’s lodges and those of Merchandise.
– 7.00 pm Departure for Rome with a recommended stop in a typical Sabina farmhouse (9 pm) for tasting of typical local dishes accompanied by the excellent production of local wine and oil.
– 10.30 pm Arrival in Rome and return to the hotel.
UP TO 4 PEOPLE: € / H 35.00
FROM 5 TO 8 PEOPLE: € / H 45.00
The total duration of the tour is 15 hours.